General Terms and Conditions
1. No one is allowed to approach judges, all concerns or complains about the spelling(s) or pronunciation of a word or the running of the competition must be referred to the DEDICATOR.
2. The judges’ decisions will be FINAL in all matters.
3. For all audience cell phones are NOT allowed to be used for conversations during the competition.
4. For spellers no cell phone or other electronic devices are allowed during the competition.
5. Zero NOISE!!!
6. No speller will be allowed to participate in the competition if she/he arrives late.
7. Spellers may not receive help of any sort from other spellers or members of the audience. If that occurs, the speller will be disqualified.